Telana works with people who want to make changes in their life, and who want to improve their communication skills and ability to express themselves verbally, creatively, emotionally and physically.
She specializes in being brave and authentic, relationships, self-esteem, emotional intelligence, overcoming self-consciousness, handling conflict and fear of confrontation.
SERVICES AVAILABLE AT INNER COACHING
Do you want to be brave? Be real? And be true?
Do you want to speak up more? Have better relationships? Improve management skills? Get out a rut? Stop holding back? Set boundaries? Deal with conflict? Inner Coaching can help you express your inner potential.
The quickest single thing to overcome self-consciousness & speak up at work.
The essential guide to develop True Self Esteem to overcome self-consciousness and the fear of being judged, especially at work.
Private Coaching to individualise learnings for improving communicating & relating skills and hence relationships.
Coaching & Training to develop a robust sense of self to not take things personally and improve relationships & handling conflict.
[be brave] and [be real] Programmes – 14 hours over 3 month or 22 hours over 5 months
This self development journey is designed to help you be brave enough to shine and live a life you love.
[be you] Programme – 26 hours over 6 months
This learning journey is about having no regrets in your life by having courageous conversations; being clear on what you want; on living a life you love, full of meaning; and on purposefully showing up and shining your light in the world.
Where Telana shadows you and gives real time useful feedback to improve communicating and relating skills.
Is Courage Coaching for me? Where do I start?
To find out if you are ready for coaching, click here.
And then begin with a Readiness Session for R360 to learn more about coaching, and experiencing coaching, and get to know your coach Telana. If you are comfortable with her and decide coaching is for you, the journey of discovery will begin, and what a journey!
For more information on The Readiness Session, click here.
Benefits of Coaching
Whatever aspect of yourself you choose to develop, there are a number of benefits you will experience:
- You’ll find yourself in the driver’s seat, having the power over and responsibility for your life.
- By receiving clean, pure, sensory-based feedback you will see yourself as you are right now, enabling you to discover what you want to change about yourself, and from there the steps to take.
- You’ll discover your hidden potentials and ways to unleash them.
- You can experience an expanded awareness and explore the corners of your mind, leading to greater understanding of yourself and how to run your own mind, to your advantage.
- After deepening your learnings, you’ll look at finding ways to implement this knowledge in daily life.
- You’ll notice your performance improve, and thereby your quality of life will be enhanced.
- You’ll solve problems on your own and deal with them when they first appear.
- By owning responsibility for your actions, you’ll be proactive in taking the initiative, in taking action.
- You’ll be actively working on your strengths, your creativity, your passion, your self-discipline.
- You’ll develop the power to self-coach, self-direct and self-motivate, and hence become independent of (and not dependant on) your Coach. It all depends on what you choose.
When would a person have a Courage Coach?
Some situations where having a Professional Courage Coach, Executive Coach or a Communication Coach would be of benefit include:
- When, as an Executive, you need to juggle many things at one time, and still inspire and lead your co-workers.
- When handling transitions in life or at work.
- When you need clarity and intentionality in making a decision.
- When you feel a need to improve your communication skills at work, or within personal relationships.
- When you want to develop and enhance your skill and behaviour, and reinvent yourself.
- When connecting with your internal resources to unleash and maximise your potential.
- When you would like to increase your self awareness, by going above and beyond your thinking, communicating, behaving and feeling and thereby developing your Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and even your Spiritual Intelligence (SQ),
- When your motivation is down and you’d like to become aware of your highest intentions and bring them into your everyday activities and become self motivating.
- When you feel that your life is imbalanced, and you are focusing on only a few areas, neglecting other parts of your life, and you want to find some balance.
- When you want to overcome something that is holding you back, and you haven’t been able to triumph over it yet, such as limiting self beliefs, procrastination or holding back from expressing yourself.
If you find any of the above benefits useful to you, you can consider a personal coach.
To learn more about our Courage and Communication Coach, Telana Simpson, click here.
Contact an Inner Coach
Contact Telana at Inner Coaching on 0837302979 or email@example.com to book your one-on-one Readiness Session for R360, for you to experience Coaching and establish whether it is right for you.
In this 1½ hour session, Telana will explain more about her Courage Coaching, you’ll both be working out what you want to change or develop, and you’ll discuss a framework for achieving those goals.