Bumps & bundles of Joy
Family Wellness Clinic
Bumps & Bundles of Joy is a family wellness clinic based in Fourways, Johannesburg. Our focus is on supporting and educating parents and parents-to-be on overall family wellbeing.
This Family clinic is run by Sister Louise who has been practicing as a Registered nurse and Midwife for over a decade, with qualifications achieved in: General Nursing, Psychiatry, Community Health and Midwifery. She began her nursing career in 1998.
Her passion for mother and childcare began as a student nurse during her midwifery training. In addition to being a proud mother of two, Sister Louise is a Prenatal Educator, Wellness coach and Specialist in immunizations.
Her aim is to support mums during and after pregnancy and to assist in the facilitation of overall family wellbeing.
Services on offer includes:
- Antenatal classes (Saturday classes offered).
- Postnatal Support & Parenting Classes
- Childhood Immunizations
- Childhood Growth and Development Assessments
- Baby Stimulation Exercises
- General Health Education
- Wellness Checks – BP, Glucose, Cholesterol, Weight
- Adult Flu & Vitamin Injections
Sister Louise Archary
Nursing Practitioner and Wellness Coach