Brits & Range Biokineticists
Brits & Range Biokineticists consists of two full time biokineticist; Suzaan Brits and Chanell Range.
A biokineticist is a specialised exercise therapist who works alongside allied health and medical practitioners and is recognised by and registered with the Health Professions Council of South Africa.
Chanell & Suzaan
What Brits & Range Biokineticists can do for you:
- Evaluation and intervention of:
- Body composition
- Blood pressure, cholesterol, glucose levels,
- Fitness, muscle strength, endurance, power, flexibility & other health screenings.
- Medical aid Screening:
- Discovery Vitality Fitness Assessment.
- Momentum Multiply Health & Fitness assessment.
- General Health Promotion
- Exercise advice and individualised exercise programs aimed at weight loss, increasing general fitness, improving flexibility, muscle strengthening and muscle building.
- Assessment of health risk factors
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation
- Prevention and treatment of orthopaedic conditions such as; back, neck, knee, shoulder, hip and ankle pain or injury.
- Chronic Disease Management
- Management for conditions such as:
- Heart disease, hypertension & high cholesterol
- Weight management
- Autoimmune deficiency diseases
- Pregnancy (pre- and post-natal)
- Exercise Testing for Athletes
- Sport specific testing and training of an athlete’s endurance, speed, flexibility, agility, power, strength and reaction times.
- Rehabilitation of sport injuries.
- Sport specific training for full potential such as Comrades, Ironman, 94.7, Cape Argus