Bumps & Bundles of Joy
Bumps & Bundles of Joy is a family wellness clinic based in Fourways, Johannesburg. Our focus is on supporting and educating parents and parents-to-be on overall family wellbeing.
Family clinic is run by Sister Louise who has been practicing as a Registered nurse and Midwife for over a decade, with qualifications achieved in: General Nursing, Psychiatry, Community Health and Midwifery. She began her nursing career in 1998.
Her passion for mother and childcare began as a student nurse during her midwifery training. In addition to being a proud mother of two, Sister Louise is a Childbirth Educator, Wellness coach and Specialist in immunizations.
Her aim is to support mums during and after pregnancy and to assist in the facilitation of overall family wellbeing.
Services on offer includes:
- Antenatal classes (Saturday classes offered).
- Home visits –postnatal support and breastfeeding.
- Immunizations – child and adult.
- Childhood developmental assessments.
- Baby stimulation exercises.
- Introduction of baby’s first foods.
- Nanny training.
- Postnatal parenting classes.
- Postnatal support groups.
- School and Crèche visits – immunization and health education.
- Vitality wellness checks.
- Vitamin B injections.
- Corporate Wellness – vitality checks, flu vaccination, vitamin B boosters and health education.