Clinic Sister (Room 2)
Bumps & Bundles of Joy is a family wellness clinic based in Fourways, Johannesburg. Our focus is on supporting and educating parents and parents-to-be on overall family wellbeing.
Family clinic is run by Sister Louise who has been practicing as a Registered nurse and Midwife for over a decade, with qualifications achieved in: General Nursing, Psychiatry, Community Health and Midwifery. She began her nursing career in 1998.
Her passion for mother and childcare began as a student nurse during her midwifery training. In addition to being a proud mother of two, Sister Louise is a Childbirth Educator, Wellness coach and Specialist in immunizations.
Her aim is to support mums during and after pregnancy and to assist in the facilitation of overall family wellbeing.
• Antenatal classes (Saturday classes offered)
• Home visits –postnatal support and breastfeeding
• Immunizations – child and adult
• Childhood developmental assessments
• Baby stimulation exercises
• Introduction of baby’s first foods
• Nanny training
• Postnatal parenting classes
• Postnatal support groups
• School and Crèche visits – immunization and health education
• Vitality wellness checks
• Vitamin B injections
• Corporate Wellness – vitality checks, flu vaccination, vitamin B boosters and health education.